Wednesday, September 30 Where:
Ice Arena Time:
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE RESERVING A SPACE
- Maximum participants- 25. No wait list.
- Registration for skaters will be by on-line reservation only until filled. Fee is $7.00 for all persons of all ages in all sessions (until further notice).
- Reservations will be cut off 24 hours in advance in order to properly staff for the sessions.
- EXCEPTION: Current group lesson participants MUST call 708-857-5173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance, to be placed on the reservation list, if space is available. Participation in the current session will be verified before being placed on the list, if space is available.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ONCE YOU REGISTER FOR A SESSION.
- No walk in skaters will be allowed.
- Use of rental skates will be available, but patrons must choose the skate rental option on-line at the time of reservation. Individual skate rental for $4.00 per pair and can be added to the reservation for each participant.
- A household must be created in the registration system in order to pay and register. If you already have a household in the Oak Lawn Park District registration system, please contact us for your login and password. Do not create a new household if you have already participated in programs within the Ice Arena or Park District.
- Skater(s) and one family member may enter the facility no more than 20 minutes before the reserved session and will check in at the front office.
- Skater(s) and one family member may enter and remain in the facility. Additional non-skating family members/friends will not be allowed to remain in the facility due to maximum capacity rules.
- Please respect social distancing guidelines while in the facility and while on the ice
- Masks are required for all patrons and skaters on and off the ice.
- Guard staff may be on the ice to maintain order and enforce safety rules only.
- All patrons must vacate the facility within 15 minutes after reserved session has ended.
- We do not offer on-ice assistive skating devices. We recommend that only those patrons who feel they are able to step on and off the ice on their own, and are able to pick themselves up off the ice surface on their own participate at this time.
- Patrons may be asked to leave, without refund, if they do not abide by the rules and regulations provided.
REGISTER AND PAY ON-LINE
or go to www.olparks.com
Choose the Register On-line button
Choose Ice Skating and scroll down
to the "Open Skate" options
or enter code #211000
Choose the correct day and time.
Choose option of individual skate rental
along with reservation, if needed.
NO WALK-IN SKATERS ALLOWED