Congratulations to our top 5 finishers for steps:
- 1.Marianna Fraghia- 2,016,737 *Most Steps Award Winner*
2. Chris Hunger- 1,904,999
3. Ryan Leifker- 1,376,152
4. Cheryl Daly- 1,364,145
5. Donna Rogers- 1,321,416
Our steps winner will receive: $20 Visa Gift Card, Foot Massager, Yoga Mat & Fitness Water Bottle
Congratulations also to our raffle prize winners!
1. Mary Flynn- 1-Hour Massage Gift Certificate & Fitness Water Bottle
2. Suzanne Collins-Schrode- Yoga Kit
3. Katey Ahern- Yoga Mat & Fitness Water Bottle
We will be following up with phone calls to all of our winners with info on when and how to pick-up your prizes! Thank you again to everyone for participating in this fitness challenge with the Oak Lawn Park District, and be sure to check back with us next summer for another fitness challenge in 2020! In the meantime, continue to stay active and step for 10,000 everyday!
Did you know...
- Fitness Classes at our Oak View Center and Community Pavilion facilities are a great way to add to your steps.
- Visit our parks and count your steps while taking part in the Oak Lawn Park District Parks Passport program (ask the front desk at any one of our facilities for more information on how you can get started with your very own passport to our parks today)!