Oak Lawn Park District gymnastics and tumbling programs are located at the Racquet, Fitness & Gymnastics Center. Programs are available from toddler classes (age 1 years & older through adult gymnastics classes. Our programs are fun, educational, safe, and can help your child to increase coordination, flexibility, strength, and self-esteem. Classes are offered both boys and girls. Typical class offerings include:
- Girls Preschool Gymnastics
- Grown Up & Me
- Preschool Playtime
- Open Gym
- Pirouettes Gymnastics Team
- Gymnastics Birthday Parties
- Boys Gymnastics
WHAT TO BRING TO CLASS?
- We ask that each participant be dress appropriately and ready for class, entering the facility wearing their mask and shoes. It is recommended that participants registered for a class longer than 1.25 hours bring a filled water bottle.
- Participants will use the cubby holes to place their shoes and water bottle while they are in class.
WHAT TO WEAR TO CLASS?
- Girls should wear a leotard. Spandex shorts are optional.
- No skirts, tights, jewelry, jeans, or belts allowed.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Boys should wear shorts or sweat pants with a tucked in t-shirt.
- Cheer / Tumble participants should wear a t-shirt tucked in or a tank top with shorts