The Oak Lawn Park District is home to the Racquet, Fitness & Gymnastics Center, located at 10444 S. Central Ave. This facility has five newly resurfaced tennis courts and offers tennis lessons, camps, and leagues for all levels of players. Two pickleball courts available for drop-in play Monday-Friday 6:00 am-3:00 pm for just $5 per player, per day.
Adult Tennis Drills
Drills are offered year-round for ages 18 years & up. Current Tennis Members receive a $6 discount on Adult Tennis Drills.
Early Bird Drills (Open NTRP Levels: Fee: $21
- Monday: 7:30-9:00A
- Wednesday: 7:30-9:00A
- Friday: 7:30-9:00A
What is NTRP? Learn more here: NTRP Explanation
High School Tennis Drills: Fee $18
- Teen/JV: Tuesday, 4:00-6:00 pm
- JV: Sunday, 4:00-6:00 pm
- Varsity: Sunday, 6:00-8:00 pm & Thursday, 4:00-6:00 pm
Private Tennis Lessons:
- We offer private One-on-One Lessons as well as Semi-Private Lessons (2 & Pro, 3 & Pro)
To request, a private tennis lesson call the front desk or contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Oak Lawn Racquet Center is open year round for indoor play on our 5 NEWLY Resurfaced and Air Conditioned Tennis Courts, with NEW LED Lighting. Members have access to locker room, steam, sauna, and shower facilities. Membership grants players the opportunity to play on adult travel tennis leagues with USTA, Iliana, and Jack Barry Leagues (JBL). Annual Tennis Memberships run September 1st-August 31st.
Fee: $260 (if purchased on or after September 1, 2022)
- Tennis Memberships purchased on or before August 31st, 2022 will receive the Early Bird discount and pay only $235
- Members receive a $6 discount on Private Lessons, Adult Tennis Drills, & Special Events.
- Book court time seven-days in advance.
- Reservations online, in person or over the phone.
- Permanent Court Time available for members only.
- Fitness Center-$75/year (exclusive discount for Tennis Members Only)
Permanent Court Time is an opportunity offered to MEMBERS ONLY to reserve a designated day and time to play weekly. Members will pay for their court time in advanced and their day and time will be reserved from September-May. All players must be a current Tennis Member.
SilverSneakers, Prime, Silver & Fit, and ReNew Active Memberships:
- To qualify for any of the three memberships, first check with your Health Insurance Provider to see if you are eligible. Qualified members will have their membership fees at the Racquet Center covered. All court fees will still require payment before playing. Qualified SilverSneakers, Prime, Silver & Fir, or ReNew Active members will need to provide their ID number prior to registration at the Racquet Center.
Tennis Court Rental
Tennis Courts Member Rates: Courts are booked on the hour. Member must pay an annual membership fee in addition to court time.
Non-Member Tennis Court Rates: $40/court hour
Oak Lawn Park District Tennis class offerings include: 10 & under tennis, Youth classes (11-12 yrs) . Teen Beginner- Advanced classes (13-18), Adult Beginner- Advanced Classes, Teen and Adult Tennis Drills.