Starting Friday, June 26 - Phase 4
• Open 6am-9pm
• Tee times available 6am-7pm
• Driving Range 6am-9pm (lights on 8pm-9:10pm)
o Last bucket sold 8:45pm
• Mini Golf open $2
• Practice areas open while practicing social distancing
• Foursomes with 10 minute intervals for tee times
• Dual cart riders allowed
• No water coolers on course, no sand rakes, no ball washers and foam inserts in cups
•Golf Simulator rentals will be available.
Bar & Grill
• Outdoor patio dining
• The Clubhouse will reopen with 50% capacity allowed in the dining room
• Tables and chairs will be arranged to reflect social distancing in the dining room and patios.
• Outdoor patio dining
• 11-6pm daily
• 11-8pm Thursdays
• $5 burger Thursdays
• $2 dogs/brats Tuesdays
• Limited menu available for dine-in or carry-out
• Special events will be allowed with guest counts up to 50.
• Lessons in Summer Program Guide will be held as scheduled
o Register for lessons by calling the pro shop
All customers will enter and exit through Pro Shop.
Clubhouse bathrooms are available to the public.
Stony Creek Golf Course, Restaurant & Banquets offers a quaint variety of rooms to book for weddings, showers, graduations, and other outings. We look forward to providing you with first class services and are confident that your guests will have a memorable experience.
- 18 Sporty Holes
- 52 Station Driving Range
- 3 Practice Greens w/ Sand Trap
- 2 Full Swing Golf Simulators
- 18 Hole Miniature Golf Course
- PGA Golf Instruction
- Banquet Facilities
- Full Service Restaurant and Bar
- Pro Shop
- Bean Bag Courts
Did you Know?
The Tent, Terrace, and 19th hole patio have new cement floors, and the 19th hole also opens out to the patio with a new flat screen TV for all of your sports watching needs before or after a challenging round of golf.
We specialize in:
- Graduation Parties
- Special Birthdays
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
Stony Creek’s Restaurant & Banquets offers a quaint variety of rooms to book for weddings, showers, graduations, and other outings and is available for rental all year round.We look forward to providing you with first class services and are confident that your guests will have a memorable experience.The main Banquet Room has a large stone fireplace, a fully stocked bar and a scenic view of the golf course. Weather permitting; we can cater events up to 240 people.
Catered Event Policy
- Room rental fee of $575 per room for the duration of the event (3 hrs). Additional hours are $100 per hour.
- Must utilize the Stony Creek Bar Service• No outside beverages are permitted (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Catering company must provide certificate of insurance and other necessary documentation
- Linen table cloths and napkins of varied colors are available. $5 per tablecloth; $1 per napkin
- No food or beverage is allowed to be brought in without the approval of the Food & Beverage Manager. Due to Health Department regulations, no homemade goods will be allowed or served on the premises. Outside food allowed to be brought in includes bakery goods. Additionally, health regulations prevent you from removing any leftover food from Stony Creek. Catered events are exempt from this policy.
Please drop by and see for yourself why we are so proud of the Stony Creek Golf Course and Banquet facility. You'll be glad you did!
Catering and menu options vary. For more information call the Bar & Grill Manager for an appointment at 708-857-2433.